Updated: Jan 24, 2022
Too many requests for help with Covid-19 symptoms came into the ministry today. It has been a day that I had hoped to never see, because it means that many are sick. This motivated me to spend the evening putting the Covid recovery therapies into one powerful document, The Covid-19 Battle Plan.
In this letter, I'll share with you an approach to healing that I used and that has already helped dozens of people in their recovery from Covid-19, including several people in the FB group, Health & Healing by God’sDesign.
PART I Introduction and Important Information
Welcome to the Covid-19 Battle Plan.
(To GO QUICKLY TO THE BATTLE PLAN, SCROLL DOWN)
Before we get down to the nitty gritty, I want you to know about my personal experience as one of the first in my state to experience the symptoms of Covid. Back then it was called, the Corona Virus. I also want you to know where I got this plan from and why it has been effective.
"What can I do to recover?" and "Can you send me the information that helps with Covid?" were a couple of the questions written to me by sufferers or their loved ones. Others have written for the website address to the telehealth doctors who prescribe medications that have very likely saved tens of thousands of lives, as of the time of my letter to you. I'll include the link for you at the close of this letter.
I'm exhausted and my hands are sore. I will need a weekend to recover from all of the questions that I answered today and now from writing this to you. Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday. I see a weekend at the end of the tunnel. Hallelujah! The added blessing of putting this information all in one place is that from now on, I can direct those asking for help to this Covid-19 Battle Plan letter.
Since a little before 10 a.m., I’ve been at my keyboard pounding out information and answering questions from people who are sick and who's loved ones are sick. Most of this work is done in Messenger.
It is now 7 p.m. Pacific time and I'm wiped out. But because the current Covid surge seems to have brought a tidal wave of illness to many homes around the country, I am still at my keyboard. This time, I'm putting nearly all of the information that I have, that's used to help bring recovery to those afflicted with Covid-19, into one neat document for anyone requesting or desiring it. The document that you are reading is it. This is the Covid-19 Battle Plan.
We are not without God’s interventions. Therefore, we have great hope. I don't want to downplay the infection. It's a miserable illness, but I believe that, if you or a loved one is ill, with the correct approach, you and they will recover.
None of us should be sitting on the sidelines and just hope that if we get sick with Covid that it will be mild. This virus is non-symptomatic in some. It’s mild in some. And it’s a monster in others. It behaves like it has multiple-personalities. It's erratic and unpredictable. It can cause everything from a little stuffiness to severe diarrhea and mental confusion. Some people have had it three times. This indicates that a past infection doesn't guarantee absolute protection. The good news is that each infection following the first was milder.
I have had the blessing of sharing what I'm writing to you with dozens of people from around the United States, Canada, and elsewhere during the last several months. Numerous notes of thanks have been sent to me. I treasure every one. They come from precious people.
This letter to you is my battle plan where I share the weapons that I used to win the fight. It can become your battle plan, too. At the end, I include Amazon affiliate links. They can make it easier to find and buy the nutritional supplements and the medicine that I talk about in this letter. If you have the energy and time to shop elsewhere, it will not hurt my feelings. I just want everyone to have their weapons gathered before they’re needed. (I pray that you never need them. If you don’t, you can always share some of them with those who need them.)
If you believe this letter may save lives, please feel free to pass it along.
Before you see my battle plan and the list of weapons that I used. I need to tell you that I am not making health claims. We all respond in ways unique to us to various therapies, medications, and nutritional supplements. I do not guarantee that everyone who uses the same home therapies and supplements that I used will recover like I recovered. My starting place might be different than yours. I was run down when I got sick, but I was also prepared for the battle and I fought back hard from the very first day of symptoms.
I know a lot of people who have already put the information in this letter to use who totally recovered from the Covid virus. I am one of them.
In February 2019, Vern and I were in an Oregon city where the virus
was first detected in our state. I remember a waitress standing across from me in coughing a lot. Several days later, I woke up with the tale tell symptoms, fever, headache, body aches, scratchy throat. Later, I began coughing. I also was miserable with fatigue.
From the very beginning, I had a healing protocol in my heart, placed there by the Lord. It was truly a gift from Him that helped me and has helped many others in the last couple of years.
I did everything that was impressed upon my heart to do and I made a complete and rapid recovery. In fact, by the second day, the fever, headache, and body aches were gone. Nausea left soon after. It took longer to resolve the coughing, as there was a lot of congestion deep in my lungs. But I did everything in my heart to do, including a treatment that can help heal lungs, and I fully recovered. Thankfully, by hitting back hard, none of my symptoms became severe.
At the time of my illness, it was such a new virus that no-one was talking about how to treat it. There was a ton of fear and panic. This was when our state was discussing closing every city and town down.
As it would later turn out, some treatments that were eventually used in hospitals ended up doing more harm than good. I’m thankful that as time goes on, medical professionals are replacing those ineffective and, sometimes, dangerous drugs for ones that actually are effective and are much safer in the battle to heal Covid.
In early 2021, while reading about Covid treatments, I found groups of doctors who were prescribing and recommending most all of the nutrients that I took during my illness. It was then that I knew beyond a shadow of the doubt that the healing protocol that I used was placed in my heart from the Lord. That's when I first started sharing it.
The Lord made it crystal clear to me that what was in my heart for healing was from Him. I knew that every single thing that I did to heal and recover, if tested and researched, would be found to be effective against Covid.
So, I began looking for research on each of the home treatments that I used. What I found was wonderful support for what I knew in my heart to be already true.
Every single thing that you will read about in this letter has already been researched by the scientific medical community and found to be effective as part of a Covid recovery plan. (The only exception is with Olive Leaf Extract, which is currently under study for a Covid herbal treatment. It has been used for decades by natural doctors to treat a variety of viral and bacterial ailments.)
Have you thanked the Lord for your immune system? Designed by God, it is your first line of natural defense against Covid-19 and other viral and bacterial infections. Provide it with what it needs and it will perform expertly well for you.
PART II The Battle Plan: Recovery Therapies, Nutritional Supplements, OTC Medication, Prescription Medications Used for Covid, TeleHealth, and Prayer for the Sick
COVID BATTLE PLAN
The following information is for educational purposes. The battle plan includes the nutritional supplements that are frequently used in recovery protocols for Covid and an over the counter medication. The list of supplements with links is below this under, Covid Weapons.
1) Sleep is God’s “fountain of youth.” Your immune system does its best work while you are in deep sleep. Sleep should be a priority, 8-10 hours while ill in a room completely dark, void of electronic devices, prayed over for God’s Shalom (peace) to permeate the room.
2) Sunshine, as best as possible on as much exposed skin as possible, being careful to not burn. In February it is cold in the high Oregon Desert. I sat outside for 20 or more minutes daily during two weeks of sunshine. Sometimes, I covered my torso with a blanket and exposed my legs and arms to the sun, and when it was warm enough to expose my belly, I did so. Sunning first on my back for 15 minutes and then on my stomach for 10 or 15 minutes was an added way to absorb more sunlight. I was careful to not become cold. When I was unable to be outside, I sunned in front of a window. I never smothered on sunblock, as it inhibits the health benefits of sunshine.
3) Food, I ate only nutritious foods. I ate a little even when my stomach was nauseated. I had no sugar, none of any kind. Sugar suppresses the immune system and can feed unhealthy cells. No unhealthy fats. No fried foods. I ate for my health and I enjoyed vegetables. (If you have no appetite, then it’s time for electrolytes. I will tell you about them momentarily.) You might also try some homemade vegetable, chicken or beef broth. I ate lean meat, chicken, and a little beef. (Protein is important for the immune system). I ate fresh fruit, apples, bananas, blueberries and citrus fruit. I had legume in a bed of lettuce and cabbage with sliced carrots, avocado and a little Tapitio (hot sauce) mixed in. This recipe would also be good with salsa. If you are ill, health professionals recommend avoiding artificial foods and drinks. Stick as close to consuming foods and drinks as close to their God-created form as possible.
4) Drink, green and black tea (unsweetened because sugar suppresses immune system function). They are loaded with substances known as EGCG that are proven to stop viruses from reproducing. For the clinical information about this visit, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7367004/
I drank 2-3 cups of green tea a day for my immune system, plus I drank an electrolyte, vitamin/mineral powder that substantially improved my mild symptoms of weakness and gastrointestinal upset. A link for a product on Amazon that I use is at the end of this letter with other links.
5) Steam Therapy for Cough and Lungs. I did steam therapy a few times each day. This was important for reducing my congestion, the viral load, and for reducing the severity of my bronchial symptoms.
How to Safely Use Steam as a Therapy to Help Clear Congestion and it May Help Lesson Covid Duration
Inhaling steam during a cold, respiratory infection, or Covid has been shown in studies and in practical application to reduce symptoms and to reduce length of illness, when consistently done. This information is based on scientific studies and the experiences of doctors who measured their patients’ symptoms and tested their viral loads after using steam therapy. (Sources: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20201130/Steam-inhalation-therapy-found-to-inactivate-SARS-CoV-2-virions.aspx, and https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680040/ )
In clinical trials, Covid positive patients who used steam therapy recovered far more quickly than those who didn’t use steam therapy. Doctors had them inhale steam 4 times a day, five minutes per session.
IF YOU USE steam therapy, use extreme care to not get scalded or burned. I cannot guarantee that this will be as effective for everyone who tries it as it was for those in the studies or for me. When my son was ill with influenza, years ago, his doctor put him on steam therapy. In our family, we have used this home therapy successfully for 20 years or more. It has helped us through flus, colds, and also Covid.
So, naturally, when the Covid cough struck, I began breathing in wonderful warm steam. What a difference it made! I steamed in the daytime and also right before going to bed at night. I breathed it in deeply and it helped by loosening congestion deep in my lungs. It also soothed my throat and cough.
You will need:
A pan 1/2 full of non-chlorinated, chemical-free boiling water.
A bath towel.
Optional: any of these *essential oils*, black spruce, sandalwood, oregano, eucalyptus, frankincense, cedar wood (for coughing spasms), spearmint, pine scotch. (TeChiya essential oil “Breathe” contains all of the above, except Frankincense & Oregano. It is a therapeutic blend made with top grade oils. ½ ounce is included in the Get Well Kits or provided upon request with a love offering. Suggested love offering $15, includes shipping & packaging to US addresses.)
Breathing in steam needs to be done with great caution. To do so safely:
1. Cover pot of boiling water. Turn off the stove and remove the pan from the stove.
2. Put it on a trivet. This is important so that you don’t melt or burn a surface. ((If others in your home are healthy, do the steam therapy in a room where they are not present to avoid the possibility of spreading it to them through the steam. While sick, I steamed in a bathroom with door shut. I placed my pan on a folded towel.))
3. After you’ve removed the pot of water from the stove and have placed it on a trivet, then take off the lid and cover it with a large bath towel.
3b. Optional: Sprinkle the steaming water with essential oils that are safe for you to use*, about 10 drops.
4. Begin with your face 12-14 inches away from the pot of steaming water so that you don’t scald your skin or the inside of your nose. At first, don’t breathe it. Just feel it against your skin. If it’s too hot, back away.
5. Put towel over your head. The steam should be very warm. Again, at first don’t breathe it. Feel it on your skin. If it's too hot, back up a little bit more.
6. Adjust distance as needed, moving closer to the pot or moving further away in increments.
7. When it’s very warm, but not too hot, inhale slowly and deeply through your nose. Exhale slowly.
8. Total time 5 minutes with essential oils. You are welcome to stay longer in the steam if you’re not using essential oils. Mine and my son’s doctor recommended up to 10 minutes for each steaming session. Five minutes, 4 times a day was the length of time used in the research.
+It’s especially important to not directly inhale more than 5 minutes of essential oils.
*This steam treatment is not for especially young children. For children, request instructions.
**Some essential oils are not good for pregnant, lactating women, or for some people with certain health conditions, for children, or for pets.
Keep away from children and pets. Please never leave children alone with a hot pan of water.
The #1 weapon is prayer and trusting in the Lord. It was through His love and kindness that the full battle plan was given to me.
Nutritional Supplements and Vitamins.
I've packed cotton bags with the five nutritional supplements and the electrolyte that I used during my Covid battle. These Get Well Kits have been shared with friends all over the United States where they're being used to do battle against Covid. The results have been encouraging.
Here are the weapons that I used. I’ve Included links so that you can easily purchase them from Amazon, if you’d like. Or you can look at them for a reference and shop elsewhere.
If you’re now well, you are welcome to request a 14-day Get Well Kit from me. Approximately 45 are available. When they’re gone, I’m not sure when I’ll put more together.
If you’re fighting a virus now, please order from a retailer who will ship them quickly to you. Amazon is generally 2-3 business days. In rare instances, I have shipped emergency overnight express. Shipping was $31.00 to get two kits from Oregon to Utah in 1-2 days.
The time to gather weapons for a battle is before the battle.
Supplements Used in the Battle Plan
Quercetin, Vitamin C, 1,000 mg, Zinc (plus copper), D3, the antiviral Olive Leaf, standardized to contain 150 mg of Oleuropein, Effer-C (vital electrolytes/nutrients), and Doctor's Best NAC (and selenium). No Amazon link for NAC because Amazon has stopped carrying it due to FDA wanting it to be available by prescription only.
• Effer-C, electrolyte/nutrient drink (30 individual servings that you add to water). Link: https://amzn.to/33AjTZw
• Vitamin C 1,000 mg Link: https://amzn.to/3zJA5Cd
• Vitamin D3 & K Liquid drops by Double Wood Supplements for better absorbability. 1 dropper full is 5,000 iu. I would take half a dropper full daily. If I were to begin to come down with an infection, I'd take a full dropper daily. I might even take 2 full droppers full if I were feeling unwell Link: https://amzn.to/3zKvcci
• Zinc 30 mg https://amzn.to/3kM60f2
• Quercetin 500 mg https://amzn.to/3FnPEDb This product also includes the digestive enzyme Bromelain (from pineapple) and 500 mg Ester-C, which is a type of Vitamin C that is easy on the stomach. Quercetin should be taken with vitamin C. Ester-C is vitamin C buffered with calcium to protect the stomach lining from irritation. I prefer this dose, because I like to take it with zinc 2x/day when exposed to a viral infection or upon first symptoms. (Best absorbed when taken with a little fat.)
OR Zinc & Quercetin capsules by Sandhus Link: https://amzn.to/3tiw9pJ
• Olive Leaf Extract (peer review tested and proven effective as a powerful anti-viral and anti-bacterial) https://amzn.to/3kSiou8
These supplements work best when taken with a little food that contains some fat. Fat from nut butters is great. Fat from avocados, healthy meats (no pork or shell fish), eggs are a good choice, coconut oil, even a dab of butter can be helpful. Your liver needs the fat to breakdown the supplements. So take a little fat with them.
Don't Forget to Drink Water Water is absolutely vital. Drinking 8 or more 8 ounce cups daily. Drink an (low to no sugar) electrolyte daily to replenish lost nutrients, such as Effer-C. Water is a blessing from the Lord. It cleanses and nourishes your tissues. It prevents dehydration. It keeps your blood flowing. It’s necessary.
OTC Medications that Helped
•Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Cold Plus, Nighttime https://amzn.to/3qPwos
A specific type of Alka Seltzer Plus Severe Cold Nighttime: There is another type of Alka Seltzer cold/flu product that contains acetaminophen. The one that I took does not contain acetaminophen. This stopped my nightly cough so that I could get 10 hours of solid sleep a night. The fizzy tabs go to work faster than taking capsules. This product contains doctor recommended aspirin (recommended to prevent Covid caused blood clotting. **I took ½ dose, 1 tablet in a little water. As I began recovering from the terrible cough, I broke 1 tablet in two pieces and took only ¼ of a dose. (Best taken about 20 minutes before going to sleep). This was what I felt led to take for the cough and it worked. I only took it at bed time. The other types of cold and flu medicines aren’t suggested by some of the doctors who treat Covid because they contain acetaminophen / Tylenol.* Tylenol might contribute to lung inflammation.* See my note below. Aspirin isn’t tolerated by everyone. (Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15735054/ )
Prescription medications Used to Treat Covid
Many people are following the advice of doctors who are using medications that haven't been approved by the CDC for Covid treatment. In medical practice, it isn't unusual for a doctor to prescribe medications that haven't been specifically selected by the CDC as a treatment for the patient's health concern. Some of the medications that are used for the treatment of Covid are: Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Spironolactone, Dutasteride, Finasteride, Fluvoxamine, Fluoxetine, Prednisone or Methylprednisolone, Albuterol & an inhaler for difficulty breathing.
My Side Note on Ivermectin
If you've only heard bad reports about Ivermectin, I invite you to the website of the Covid Critical Care Doctors where you'll find educational videos and articles. The doctors go into the scientific and medical reasons why they have found that it is (in the majority of cases) a safe and effective first line of treatment.
If you're wary of it, this is understandable. The media made a circus out of Ivermectin and promoted fear of it, likely to gain readership.
In the case of Ivermectin, overdosing occurs when someone can't get the human prescription and takes a much too big dose of the horse or cattle version. The few who have overdosed, did so because they consumed a large amount in a short period of time.
The dosage charts that I've read for the animal version, indicate that a person who weighs 130 pounds would take a teeny tiny amount (something like a thimble full) once every three days. The animal Ivermectin in the plastic syringe is for a 1,200 pound horse. The liquid for cattle is for an animal that also weighs many times more than an adult man.
When Ivermectin is prescribed and taken according to the directions, it has been found extremely safe. It is a safer medication than many of the prescribed drugs that are commonly taken for a variety of health conditions.
It has been peer reviewed for effectiveness for treating Covid. Information about the research behind it can be found at the following link.
Ivermectin has been used by millions of people to successfully prevent severe Covid symptoms. It is considered anti-inflammatory and antiviral. I personally know many men and women who used it during infection. These individuals experienced rapid improvement within 24-48 hours of using it. I don't know anyone who has become ill from taking the correct dosage.
For more information about these medications in a treatment protocol, you may visit https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf
To receive medical care (for non-emergency conditions) without leaving your home, I recommend. PushHealth. This service is available in the United States. I, and some family members and friends, have used them without issue. They are licensed medical practitioners. They have prescribed Covid medications to several people who I know in the appropriate dosages.
If you have concerns about a medication or are concerned about possible contraindications, you can have a consultation with one of the doctors. They don't require insurance and payment is made with a credit card.
My Prayer For You
Thank You dear Lord for hearing my prayers today for everyone reading this and for their households. Many are sick with Covid or other health conditions. We are looking to You for Your help. Please reassure those who are sick of Your love. Comfort all who are fearful. And I ask for Your healing to visit every one who battling Covid or any type of illness, in Your Name I pray, amen.
May the Lord bless and keep you,
*Important Information: The Alka Seltzer product that I took contains aspirin. The Covid Critical Care doctors prescribe a low dose aspirin to their Covid patients because blood clotting, a rare symptom of Covid, sometimes occurs with the illness. Acetaminophen has been studied and researched significantly and found to cause lung inflammation. Some doctors are not recommending it for Covid or any upper respiratory infections.
**This is not a treatment recommendation. I’m merely sharing my personal experience and this information for educational purposes. I am not diagnosing or making health claims. I am sharing my experience and information from medical professionals who have saved many thousands of lives. The FDA has not reviewed the effectiveness of the vitamins, supplements or therapies that I write about in this letter. I am not claiming that what has helped tens of thousands of others will help everyone. I pray that it does, however. I am not guaranteeing that it will cure anyone. I am praying that the Lord heals all who are sick. He sometimes offers a path for healing in answer to that prayer. I believe that this may be a path. It was for me and it has been for others.